Lumu Light Meter
by Lumulabs d.o.o.
Lumu Light Meter
"The essence of Lumu Power is its ability to instantly become the color meter you always have with you. It’s like having a tiny bionic eye for your iPhone. And it’s a great tool to open your own eyes to see and understand the light falling all around you, every day."
–Dan McComb, an Emmy-Nominated filmmaker
The light metering tool for every great image maker. Use the standalone app as a reflective light meter or plug in your Lumu Power for professional light and colour temperature measurements.
- SPOT METERING: Use your phone’s camera as a reflective light meter.
With Lumu Power:
- PHOTO SINGLE mode: Giving you exact parameters: exposure time, f-number, ISO, EV, lux.
- PHOTO MULTI mode: Calculating average value or contrast between multiple measurements.
- PHOTO PINHOLE mode: Measuring exposure time for custom pinhole camera settings.
- CINE/VIDEO mode: Set FPS, F-number, exposure time and ISO. Get the values for the ambiental light.
- FLASH EXPOSURE: See the graph of flash duration, measure its intensity.
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: Read light Color temperature in Kelvin and Green/Magenta shift.
- CHROMATICITY: See light colour in CIE1931 diagram and get X,Y,Z coordinates.
- ILLUMINANCE mode: showing incident light level in lux / foot-candle values.
- NOTES: Store all your measurements together with geo-location, custom notes and your photo in one place.
+ ND FILTERS, EXPOSURE COMPENSATION and more…
Visit http://lu.mu/ to learn more.
This app is designed to work with a Lumu light meter. Get your Lumu at ww.lu.mu.
Lumu is a light meter for the iPhone. Changing the way we think about light meters. For photographers with a heartbeat, individuals with a lifestyle, aspirations and dreams.
– Photo mode: Giving you parameters: time, f-number, ISO, EV, Lux.
– Camera (reflected) mode: use your phone’s camera as a reflective light meter.
– Average mode: Calculating average value or contrast between multiple measurements
– Measure mode: showing EV and incident light level: lux/foot-candle value.
– Notes: Storing measurements with camera info, location, notes, and a photo.
– Settings: EV compensation (for calibrating or using ND filters), EV step (1EV or 1/3EV), custom wallpaper.