Lumu Light Meter
by Lumulabs d.o.o.
Lumu Light Meter
The light metering tool for every great image maker.
Use the standalone app as a reflective light meter or use it in combination with Lumu Power hardware for professional Flash and Color Temperature measurements.
Lumu Power is an easy-to-use digital incident color and light meter that works seamlessly with the free Lumu app to deliver Color Temperature, Illuminance, Spot, Ambient, and Flash Exposure metering functionality on your iPhone.
A new expression of what a light meter can be, Lumu meets the needs of enthusiasts, professionals, and students who find existing light metering solutions too bulky, expensive, and complicated.
“The Lumu Power is without any doubt the most full featured light meter I have ever owned. It’s tiny, it weighs hardly anything, it manages to offer a feature set that expands way beyond what most will ever need from such a device.” - www.35mmc.com
- SPOT METERING: Use your phone’s camera as a reflective light meter.
With Lumu Power:
- PHOTO SINGLE mode: Giving you exact parameters: exposure time, f-number, ISO, EV, lux.
- PHOTO MULTI mode: Calculating average value or contrast between multiple measurements.
- PHOTO PINHOLE mode: Measuring exposure time for custom pinhole camera settings.
- CINE/VIDEO mode: Set FPS, F-number, exposure time and ISO. Get the values for the ambiental light.
- FLASH EXPOSURE: See the graph of flash duration, measure its intensity.
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: Read light Color temperature in Kelvin and Green/Magenta shift.
- CHROMATICITY: See light colour in CIE1931 diagram and get X,Y,Z coordinates.
- ILLUMINANCE mode: showing incident light level in lux / foot-candle values.
- NOTES: Store all your measurements together with geo-location, custom notes and your photo in one place.
+ ND FILTERS, EXPOSURE COMPENSATION and more…
Visit http://lu.mu/ to learn more.
This app is designed to work with a Lumu light meter. Get your Lumu at ww.lu.mu.
Lumu is a light meter for the iPhone. Changing the way we think about light meters. For photographers with a heartbeat, individuals with a lifestyle, aspirations and dreams.
– Photo mode: Giving you parameters: time, f-number, ISO, EV, Lux.
– Camera (reflected) mode: use your phone’s camera as a reflective light meter.
– Average mode: Calculating average value or contrast between multiple measurements
– Measure mode: showing EV and incident light level: lux/foot-candle value.
– Notes: Storing measurements with camera info, location, notes, and a photo.
– Settings: EV compensation (for calibrating or using ND filters), EV step (1EV or 1/3EV), custom wallpaper.