Apple Highlights Filmmaking Apps
The iOS App Store’s “Today Tab” just got a lot more interesting! Apple has highlighted a small collection of high-quality apps for iPhone and iPad owning filmmakers. The feature called “Pro Tip: From Script to Screen” lists four apps for preproduction, five for use on set, and another four for postproduction. While it’s a good list, it’s far from complete. Take a look in our APP DIRECTORY for a more comprehensive collection.
Here are all of the apps listed in Apple’s feature.
Final Draft Mobile
by Cast & Crew Production Software, LLC
Final Draft Mobile
The makers of Final Draft – the #1-selling screenwriting software in the world – now bring you the Final Draft Mobile™ app for iPad and iPhone.
Final Draft Mobile™ lets you write, edit and read Final Draft scripts on your iPad or iPhone. Create new scripts or edit existing ones with easy-to-use features such as Tab and Enter navigation, ScriptNotes™, SmartType™, and more.
Easily move your Final Draft 10 scripts from desktop to iPad or iPhone and back again via iCloud, Dropbox, or email. Your scripts will appear perfectly paginated and formatted to industry standards every time.
• Go paperless and carry all your scripts with you everywhere you go
• Send or share your Final Draft FDX file between multiple platforms and always be on the same page with Dropbox or iCloud
• Character Highlighting allows you to keep track of your characters for table reads or character development
• Add, color-code, label, and edit ScriptNotes™ or General Notes
• Perfectly paginates to US Letter and standard European (A4) page sizes
• Send feedback directly through the app
IN-APP PURCHASE ENABLES:
• Easily change script elements with classic Tab and Enter functionality or through the Elements bar (iPad) or Menu (iPhone)
• SmartType™ remembers your character names, scene headings and more
• Shows Active or Collated Revisions with Colored Pages
• Multi-page Title Pages are supported for TV production scripts
• Search your entire script for characters, locations, or other script elements
• Saves the last page you're working on to get back to work quickly
• Scripts written in 14 different languages appear exactly as they do in the desktop application
• iPhone Page View shows 100% accurate Final Draft pagination, formatting, and line breaking
• Bluetooth keyboard support
• Professionally formatted TV, Film, and Stageplay templates to help get you started
• Automatic More's and Continued's
• Includes production features like Scene Numbering, Omit Scenes, Colored and Locked Pages
• Quickly switch from one revision set to another
• Export scripts to PDF via Dropbox, iCloud, or email
• Track key information with Cast Reports, Scene Reports, Location Reports, and more
• iPhone Scene Navigator allows you to easily jump to different scenes in your script
• Access all of the tools you need while maintaining context in your script in the iPhone Tools Menu
• Header and Footer editor
“Where has this been all my career?!? I put it through its paces doing a rewrite on the go-go-go. Does a great job. This is a real step forward! What more do you need on the road? (Maybe a chauffeur?)”
David Seidler – Writer / Academy Award® winner
The King's Speech, By Dawn's Early Light, Tucker: The Man and His Dream...
Untitled - Screenwriting Notes
by Levcoh LLC
Untitled - Screenwriting Notes
40% OFF SALE LIMITED TIME. Apple featured in "New apps we love" internationally!
Untitled instantly turns your notes into a fully formatted screenplay. Not a screenwriter? Not a problem. All you need is your imagination.
From the creator of the #1 screenwriting mobile app, Scripts Pro, comes Untitled - A creative place for you to develop your stories, build compelling characters, draft heart-stopping scenes, and transform your notes into a screenplay.
Be prepared for inspiration when it strikes and you'll never lose another brilliant scene idea again. Perfect for ideas, first drafts and everything in-between.
- iCloud Versioning - Never lose an overwritten thought!
- iPhone X Support!
- Quick notes - Jot your screenwriting notes and ideas as soon as you open the app, all in one place.
- A simple, beautifully crafted text editor with a highly legible font that reduces writer's block.
- Write Now, Preview Later: Write without the pressure of writing a perfect first draft; Preview in the industry standard screenplay format.
- Rich Text Outlines: New header, font, and bulleted styles allow you to create outlines however you see fit
- One Touch Reorder: Quickly arrange and rearrange your ideas in Untitled with the new reorder menu.
- Pro Export Options: Export your masterpiece to .fdx, .fountain, .txt, .pdf or .html.
- iCloud Sync: Sync what you write in Untitled across your iPhone and iPad.
- File Format: All documents created in Untitled are .fountain files by default.
- Easy Import: Import .txt and .fountain scripts from iCloud, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and more.
- Auto Save: Untitled auto saves your notes while you write them so that you never lose an idea.
- Focus Mode: Enter a clean writing environment so that you can focus on your ideas, characters and story.
- Writing Font: Untitled uses a customized version of Graphik for increased legibility over Courier when writing.
- PDF Preview: See an unobstructed view of your screenplay within the Preview window.
- Font Size Accessibility: Untitled now supports font sizes under Accessibility iOS Settings. Adjust for larger fonts when writing.
- Keyboard Support: Connect your Bluetooth keyboard for an even better writing experience.
- Magic Script Formatting: Untitled instantly turns your stories into an industry standard screenplay.
- Writing Guide: Learn the ins and outs of Untitled from within the app.
- Great Support: We answer emails really quickly! (they go straight to our phones!)
- Fountain support.
Ready to write your best screenplay? Download now!
Paper by FiftyThree
by FiftyThree, Inc.
Paper by FiftyThree
Paper® is the immersive sketching app for capturing ideas anywhere. Over 25 million people have found their personal creative space in Paper—handwriting notes, drafting, diagramming, sketching, and giving form to their vision.
FIND YOUR FLOW
Sketch, draw, diagram, color, write notes: No matter what the inspiration, you can get it down on Paper. Capture your ideas in beautiful, 3D Journals that keep you focused and in your creative flow. Fast, gesture-based navigation makes it easy and natural to use Paper. Easily move your ideas into Paste, our app for creative teams.
SKETCH WITH CONFIDENCE
Every tool tuned to perfection: draw, sketch, outline, write, color, diagram, cut, fill, and mix. Auto-correction snaps rough drawings to straight lines and crisp shapes for quickly drafting architectures and diagrams. Drop in templates like grid, lines, and storyboard to help structure your ideas.
WORK ON THE IDEA, NOT THE TOOL
Paper’s simple, quiet interface and gestural navigation offer you space to create without the distraction of controls and sliders. Pencil and touch superpowers let you draw, cut, and move without switching modes. Drag to easily rearrange pages, group notes with sketches, annotate photos, even "undo" with a gesture and stay in the flow.
YOUR IDEAS, YOUR WORLD
Arrange your personal set of Journals with beautiful covers to customize your creative space. Expand your pages to view them as a grid for easy organization.
BECOME A PRO
Take your creativity to the next level. Get additional tools and features by subscribing to Paper Pro. Subscription is optional, and you can cancel anytime. To subscribe, visit the Paper Pro section in the Settings menu.
Paper Pro is an optional renewing 6-month subscription. You can cancel at any time.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm the purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To opt out, you must turn off the auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Manage changes to your subscription in the iTunes Account Settings.
* Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a Paper Pro subscription.
Love Paper? Please leave a review! We read every comment, review, and tweet, and your thoughts and suggestions are taken into serious consideration as we continue to evolve Paper.
If you need help or want to share feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: http://www.fiftythree.com/legal/terms
by Quote-Unquote Apps
“Staggeringly useful.” - Dan Etheridge, producer of Veronica Mars and Carrie Diaries
Weekend Read makes reading screenplays on the iPhone delightful, giving users an optimized view that takes best advantage of your retina screen. You'll never squint-and-pinch to read a script again.
Whether you're starting with a PDF or a native file like Final Draft or Fountain, Weekend Read makes it look great, with a choice of fonts, sizes and Dark Mode for night reading.
Created by screenwriter John August and the team behind the award-winning Highland, Weekend Read has Hollywood talking.
"With Weekend Read, John August and his crafty elves have taken something that was the worst thing, namely reading scripts on a mobile device, and turned it into the best thing. I find it more pleasant to read a script in Weekend Read on my 4-inch iPhone screen than to read a PDF in proper screenplay format on my iPad. I even prefer it to reading full-sized paper scripts."
- Rian Johnson, writer-director
(Brick, Looper, The Brothers Bloom)
"Weekend Read started as an app I didn't know I needed, and quickly became an app I can't live without. Weekend Read keeps you on top of your reading pile, not buried under it. It's seriously amazing."
- Rawson Thurber, writer-director
(Dodgeball, We're The Millers)
"This is the perfect solution I've been fantasizing about - it makes reading scripts (or anything) on the iPhone not just tolerable, not just painless, but actually a pleasure!"
- David Wain, writer/director/EP
(Childrens Hospital, Role Models)
Weekend Read also supports text and Markdown files, making it a perfect offline reference for notes.
• Optimized for reading on the iPhone
• Four fonts and five sizes to choose from
• Easily import files from Mail, Dropbox, and the web
• Page Jumper lets you zip through long documents
• For Your Consideration: Featured Writers and Shows
• Dark Mode for night reading
by FiLMiC Inc
FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual camera interface available on an iPhone, iPod or iPad.
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects than any other video app.
Accolades to Date:
Best Video Camera App - Best App Ever Awards
Best Video Camera App - TUAW, Editors Pick
Best App Ever finalist - Tap! Magazine
Gizmodo Essential App
5 Stars, Editors Review, cnet.com
App of the Week: Time.com/Techland
Editors Choice - Wired, Film Riot, Macworld
v6 continues this tradition by providing filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve. LOG allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for adjusting focus and exposure.
•Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking. (A8 processor devices and newer)
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• Waveform monitor including in tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Clip favoriting.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOG. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
(† Available with optional purchase for iPhone SE, 6s/6s+, 7/7+, 8/8+, X and iPad Pro 9.7 and 10.5 only)
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
• Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48* 50* and 60* fps. (* iPhone 6 and 6s series only).
• High speed frame rates of 60,120,240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX options.
• Configurable time lapse Recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor. (A7 processor devices and newer)
• Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
• Downsampling to multiple size/resolutions.
• Customizable saved personal presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
• Image stabilization.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, Vimeo, SanDisk iXpand, FTP
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers 50mbps encoding at 1080p)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• DJI OSMO Mobile handheld motorized gimbal. Manually control focus/exposure/reticles/record from your DJI OSMO Mobile.
Advanced Audio Features:
• Multiple audio formats - AAC, AIFF or PCM
• Auto-sensing audio sampling
• Auto-sensing headphone monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone levels
• Variable microphone positions
***Not all features available on older devices.
8mm Vintage Camera
by NEXVIO INC.
8mm Vintage Camera
AN OSCAR WORTHY APP - 8mm was used by director Malik Bendjelloul in his Oscar-winning film "Searching for Sugar Man"!
The original retro film camera used by millions of users.
8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder. Dust and scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, even frame shakes, all can be instantly added with a single tap of the finger.
RECORD VIDEOS WITH SOPHISTICATED LIVE EFFECTS
• Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
• Support up to 4K HD recording with real time video effects.
INSTANTLY SWITCH EFFECTS FOR 70 DIFFERENT LOOKS
• 7 Lenses: Super 8, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
• 12 Retro & Aged Films: 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo, Tuscan, Two-Color and 2-Strip.
• Jitter Button to imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors.
• Sound Switch to add projector sound for extra authenticity or mute the video for a silent movie effect.
APPLY EFFECTS TO EXISTING VIDEOS
• Apply and adjust effects while playing a video from Photo library.
CREATE PRO-QUALITY MOVIES FROM 8MM CLIPS
• Choose from 5 unique themes with matching titles, transitions & music. Free themes: Minimalism, Elegant. In-App Purchase themes: Silent Film, Countdown, Light Leak.
• Add soundtrack from iTunes library.
Artemis Director's Viewfinder
by Chemical Wedding
Artemis Director's Viewfinder
PLEASE REFER TO ARTEMIS PRO FROM NOW ON. THIS IS A LEGACY VERSION OF ARTEMIS.
Helios Sun and Moon Position Calculator
by Chemical Wedding
Helios Sun and Moon Position Calculator
Helios is a Sun Position Calculator that graphically represents the position of the sun or moon, on any given day, in any given place.
Designed as an aid to Cinematographers and Stills Photographers working in natural light, Helios is essential to anyone who needs to plan a day around the constantly changing character of sunlight. Helios works without a network connection, though some functions are enhanced when connected to the internet.
Gaffers, Grips, Location Managers, Production Designers and First Assistant Directors will already be aware of the value of this information. Other professionals, from Architects and Surveyors to Electricians and Landscape Gardeners can now predict sun exposure in the field, without the need for complex tables or graphs. This information can be emailed and then printed from within the application.
Helios operates in 7 modes for the sun:
HelioMeter - representing the direction of the sun on a compass dial, also indicating elevation and shadow length.
Virtual Sun View - showing the sun’s path overlaid onto the live camera image
Sun Path view which shows the path of the sun the old fashioned way
Map View - showing the direction of the sun overlaid onto a map of the location
Sky View - a representation of the sun's path across the sky
Inclinometer- determines at which times the sun will be at a certain elevation.
Compass - showing the azimuth of the sun in both degrees and time of day
While the accelerometer (inclinometer) and magnetometer (digital compass) of your iPhone are reasonably accurate, we think it wise to keep a high quality analogue device like the Suunto Tandem on hand for critical readings of elevation and azimuth.
by PureBlend Software
Videos/Details at movie-slate.com.
AS SEEN IN APPLE’S iPAD TV ADS
“MovieSlate® is the the Rolls-Royce of slates” says HandHeldHollywood.com. A convenient, all-in-one digital slate, clapper board, shot log, and notepad is used for film, TV, documentaries, music videos, and interviews, this professional production tool is the easy way to log footage and take notes as you shoot— saving you valuable time later when capturing/editing footage, and creating reports. All at a mere fraction of a bulky digital clapperboard’s cost.
Tap a field to edit production info. Choose info from default/custom snippets, contacts, or saved history. Enter new info with the keyboard. Use the optimized keypad to quickly enter numeric info like: roll, scene, take, timecode. Or swipe up/down on fields to increment/decrement numbers.
Entering timecode is easy with our optimized keypad. Sync to clock time, or an iTunes song (Music Video mode). With optional "PRO Features" in-app purchase: LTC/WiFi sync with: compatible cameras, recorders, generators, Timecode Systems Hubs, wireless timecode slates; and other MovieSlate apps.
To begin a shot: photograph the slate’s production info, then tap the clapper sticks. Sticks open & clap closed, creating an audible/visible marker. All slate data is logged to history. Optional credits animations briefly display each production field, full screen.
For each shot, you can: circle a take; rate sound/picture quality; write multiple shot notes; record voice notes; take picture notes. Example: when shooting interviews, create notes to timecode-mark when a particular question was asked, or something remarkable was said. Enter notes using the microphone, camera, keyboard— or insert snippet phrases (such as “Interview”, “Question”, or “Tail Sticks”).
Get fast, searchable access to shot info, without wading through hours of footage. For each shot: all production, GPS location, and timecode data is stored to the app’s Shot Log History, where you can view, edit, or rate shots. History/Notes can be exported/emailed as: HTML, XML, CSV, and TAB formats. Supports multiple projects.
Suit your workflow and tastes. Choose behaviors, layouts, sounds, themes (clapper/hinge designs, backgrounds, fonts, colors)— even display your production logo on the slate and in reports.
With MovieSlate: lost clapper boards are a thing of the past. Your shot history is always ready to view, review, edit, or send.
• Landscape/Portrait; lockable
• Standard FPS rates
• Customize behavior, appearance, sounds
• Detects external claps (using compatible cases)
• Color/Gray/Focus charts
• Credits animations
PRO FEATURES (in-app purchase: $9.99/month or $299.99 one-time)
• Timecode Sync - with compatible gear via WiFi/headphone jack.
• Denecke TS-TCB - sync claps/timecode/data.
• Sound Dept - data/notes logging/reports for up to 32 tracks.
• Sound Recorder Sync - with Sound Devices 6-Series.
• Reality MultiCam - data/notes logging/reports for up to 26 cameras.
• Camera Sync - with ARRI + RED cameras.
• KeyClips - keyword-based logging for FCPX.
• MovieSlate Cloud Pro - advanced backup/restore/sharing.
• App-to-App - sync and remote control.
SCRIPT DEPT SUBSCRIPTION (in-app purchase: $24.99/month)
• Includes Script Dept features and all Pro Features
Listed prices are $USD. At purchase confirmation: payment is charged to your iTunes Account; any unused portion of free trial period is forfeited. Auto-renewable subscriptions are billed monthly through the App Store. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew feature is turned off at least 24-hours before end of current subscription/trial period. Your iTunes Account is charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to end of current period. To manage subscription auto-renewal see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4098
iOS 9, 10, 11; current iOS devices
With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, create beautiful movies, and watch them on all your devices in iMovie Theater. And with the iMovie extension, it’s fast and fun to make every video more memorable — right in the Photos app.
Browse and share your videos
• Enjoy all your videos in the full-screen Video browser
• Quickly share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Mark favorite moments to easily find them later
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
• Record video for your trailer right in iMovie
Create beautiful movies
• Use 3D Touch on iPhone 6s to quickly start a new project from the Home Screen or Peek at a movie from the Projects browser
• Choose from 8 unique themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Give your movie the perfect look with 10 Apple-designed video filters
• Enhance your movie with slow motion, fast forward, picture-in-picture, and split-screen effects*
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
• Use the iMovie extension to enhance video clips right in the Photos app
• Easily transfer projects between your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using AirDrop or iCloud Drive
• Send any project to your computer via AirDrop or iCloud Drive to finish editing with iMovie for Mac
• Share your finished movies and trailers to iMovie Theater and watch them on all your devices with iCloud, including Apple TV*****
Share with friends and family
• Send videos with Mail and Messages
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p60**
• Share directly to Facebook and Vimeo
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• Share videos and iMovie project files with AirDrop***
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your HDTV with Apple TV****
* 2x speed-up is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and later devices.
** 4K support is available on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, and later devices.
*** AirDrop requires an iCloud account and is available on iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation), and later devices.
**** AirPlay requires Apple TV (2nd generation) or later.
***** To view iMovie Theater on Apple TV (4th Generation), you must download the iMovie Theater app from the App Store.
Action Movie FX
by Bad Robot Interactive
Action Movie FX
Apple App of the Year
ACTION MOVIE FX lets you add Hollywood FX to iPhone and iPad movies that YOU shoot!
SAVE nearly 80% on the MEGA FX PACK and get 20 BLOCKBUSTER FX for $1.99 USD!
STAR WARS UPDATE includes 7 exclusive FX created by the same artists that made the feature films: Industrial Light & Magic and Skywalker Sound!
- 3 FX from the original trilogy: Vader’s Revenge, Lightsaber Fight and AT-AT Smash
- 4 FX from the new film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Falcon Battle, BB-8 Spark, BB-8 Escape and BB-8 Surprise
- FREE FX: BB-8 Spark
GIFs! For the first time ever, easily share your masterpiece as a GIF!
Share your blockbusters using Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger or Email!
All the action is better! Your previous FX have been updated to HD for free. Get them now - press RESTORE PURCHASES in the iPhone and iPad app!
Here's how it works:
Select a Scene like "ALIEN BURST," film a target and ACTION MOVIE FX adds an ALIEN BURSTING OUT of anything in your movie!
*FREE STAR WARS FX: BB-8 Spark
*7 FREE Big-Budget FX! BOMBING RUN, SPIDER STRIKE, AVALANCHE, MISSILE ATTACK, CAR SMASH, DEMOLITION ROCK & ROUGH TERRAIN!
*VFX by Industrial, Light & Magic!
*Sound Design By Skywalker Sound!
*Fast, Automated Video Tracking!
*Music, Sound FX and Lens Flares!
Look like an action star as you evade a massive CAR CRASH!
Direct a MISSILE ATTACK at that broken office printer!
GET CREATIVE! Shoot your movies at ANY SCALE from toys to life-size!
ADDITIONAL FX FOR PURCHASE:
- MEGA FX PACK SUPER SPECIAL: 20 BLOCKBUSTER FX NOW FOR JUST $1.99 USD!
- CHOPPER DOWN & TORNADO ACTION BUNDLE
- AIRSTRIKE & FIRE FIGHT ATTACK BUNDLE
- SIDE-SWIPED & CROWD CONTROL
- THE JET & POWER FAILURE
- DISASTER MOVIE PACKS:
--- ELECTRO-STRIKE & METEOR FROM OUTER SPACE
--- GROUND SUCKERS & FLASH FLOOD
- SCI-FI PACKS:
--- ALIEN BURST & SPACE DESTROYER
--- ROBO ATTACK & LASER BLASTER
- STAR TREK PACK
--- TRANSPORTER & WARP!
- LEGENDARY CREATURES PACK:
--SEA MONSTER & DRAGON FIRE
- CITY DESTROYERS PACK:
-- THE CRUSHER & PARASITE
- NUKES PACK:
-- NUCLEAR BLAST & MISSILE SILO
- MEGA BLAST PACK
-- CONCEALED CANNON & STICKY BOMBS
MORE FX TO COME - STAY TUNED!!!
STAR WARS © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Used under authorization.
STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS ©2013 PARAMOUNT PICTURES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. (Optional) Apple Watch.
Please email email@example.com with support questions!
by Luma Touch LLC
LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming with professional tools like anchored clips and slip-trim
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions
• Dozens of video effects including Chroma Key (green screen, blue screen or any color)
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor
• Select from included LUTs (color looks) like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Select from multiple audio tracks (perfect for iOS 11 screen recordings)
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips
• Royalty-free curated music library with 7 music genres + logo stingers
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import new fonts with “Open-In”
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Create projects with wide variety of aspect ratios (landscape, portrait, square, film) and frame rates (18 to 60 fps)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Use media directly from Photos, drag-and-drop from other apps, or quickly import multiple files from cloud storage
• Import from SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives including Western Digital Wireless Pro
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, color-tag and pre-trim clips in the library
• Easily share movies everywhere, including social media sites, cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives, and SMB network drives including Western Digital Wireless Pro
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS!
• Join the support forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Watch dozens of great LumaFusion tutorials on http://luma-touch.com/tutorials
Frame.io is the world’s most popular video collaboration platform, used by over 300,000 filmmakers and media pros just like you.
Frame.io allows you to upload all your source media, work in progress clips, and assets into private workspaces where you can invite your team and clients to collaborate. We replace the hodgepodge of Dropbox for file sharing, Vimeo for video review, and Email for communication, but that's just a start. Now you can take Frame.io with you wherever you go.
We built Frame.io because…
▶ Managing 100 private Vimeo passwords sucks.
▶ Your clients’ cryptic feedback of “that thing around 12 seconds” never made sense.
▶ Trudging through your email to find that download link from that person for that file from last week. Ugh.
▶ It’s 10PM and you don’t know if your edit was approved (or even viewed).
▶ It’s 11PM and now you have to export and compress your edit in 25 different formats.
Forget all that madness. We can do better. So. Much. Better. Frame.io has awesome tools for video pros to save you time and money. Things like…
◆ Time based comments and video annotations so you can draw directly on video frames to accurately communicate your feedback.
◆ Video transcoding in the cloud so you can upload any video format and never worry about playback compatibility. It'll just work.
◆ Version control so you can see what your project looked like 1 version ago or 100 versions ago.
◆ Comment Replay - loops a 4 second range around any comment so you can get a sense of what it means in context.
◆ TouchScrub - just slide your finger over a thumbnail to preview.
◆ 3D Touch Support with Peek and Pop
◆ Touch ID for added security
Most importantly, it’s super simple to use and gorgeously designed.